Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PDA

Last night I had a  great run with my sister (pretty much all runs with sisters are great aren't they?)  
This is a bit of a production, involving piling all the kids into the car and driving to town, meeting Rob at the back door of the hospital as soon as he exits the building and leaving him with the kids-- all in the name of a bit of exercise and grown up time before pitch darkness sets in.   Its totally worth it.

Afterward, however, I was driving home at 5:30 wondering what I could throw together in the name of a meal before bedtime.

I arrived at home to find that Rob, with the help of some unexpected (though always welcome) guests had prepared dinner and a salad and were enjoying hard cider around a warm fire.

Just one reason why I love this man.  Thanks honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!