- 1 car, 7 people, 3 hour trip to NH (each way).
- 2 out of 3 hours spent driving down with a crying baby.
- 20 harmonious minutes of sharing the one DS in a car with 4 children--which means many more minutes where it was not happily shared (you can do the math).
- 4 days of 5 cousins playing together (mostly well).
- 1 trip to the planetarium.
- 1 child vomiting.
- 24 salamanders found on Mimi's road.
- 2 baby cousins/nieces to visit and love.
- 1 set of twin cousins/nephews to enjoy.
- 1 nice visit with a childhood friend.
- Many jelly beans consumed.
- 4 evening of knitting and House with my mom and sister.
- 3 mostly quiet hours on the way home.
- 1 Papa waiting happily for us to arrive home.
a few pictures of our Easter at home (before our trip).