Monday, December 3, 2012

Three!

I have so much to say about 3-year-olds:  complicated, purposeful, capable; and about our sweet, so very 3 boy and his birthday last week.  But, runny noses and rattly coughs have us laying low, so for now some pictures of the special day will have to suffice.  





For the party the kids glued together these animal masks, or a slight variation of.  I stitched together the "base" felt to make it sturdy and cut other felt pieces for the children to assemble and glue.  Very cute.  Lots of predator prey play here--just the way he likes it.  




Also so many firsts surrounding this birthday.   

Family Portrait by Kale (he added Wylie just after this picture) I'm the tall one.  
 
 
 
Happy Birthday Bittle boy!  
 

1 comment:

  1. The masks turned out really cute. I hope you are all feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!